Saturday, October 30, 2004

Weekly picks

I must say off the top, I am so proud of my JAGS! Way to go, beating INDY like that and taking the division lead. Good luck this week!


Arizona at Buffalo - my goodness let's go with AZ

Baltimore at Philadelphia, For the first time last week, Philly looked vulnerable, however, the Ravens still don't have much of an Offense, and I don't think their defense can score more points the Donovan and T.O. PHI

Cincinnati at Tennessee, - naturally I have to root against Tennessee, if CINCY plays with the same heart they had Monday night (which was quite impressive), then they will win. CINN

Detroit at Dallas, What's up with Dallas? I thought they'd be doing much better. Can someone tell me what really happened with Quincy? Detroit looked fantastic last week, but Dallas is overdue for a win. DAL

Green Bay at Washington - GB, all the way! Normally I would root for the skins, but if the election tie-ins are true, the have to lose or I will have to consider moving to Canada.

Indianapolis at Kansas City - Gotta go for my CHIEFS - this would be great for two reasons, First KC will win, which they desprately need to get back into the playoff hunt and secondly it will keep IND at least a half game back behind Jax.

Jacksonville at Houston - as always I have to go for my Jags. But this Houston team is not bad, I think maybe a little underrated, but still I believe in my Jags, and I feel they can take them. Go JAGS

N.Y. Giants at Minnesota - hmmm, this is tough. I like both teams for different reasons. But I really like Dante, so let's go with MINN

Atlanta at Denver - ATL, you shattered my faith by losing to KC that badly, don't get me wrong I was pulling for KC, but dang..., I truly hope you recover, because if you win this one, that helps KC in their division. ATL

Carolina at Seattle - Ever since the STL debacle, Seattle hasn't been the same, but Carolina has been abyssmal the entire season, so let's go with SEA.

New England at Pittsburgh - this should be an awsome game - I am never one to pull for either of these teams, but PITT, let's just stop this streak.

Oakland at San Diego - let's go with SD

San Francisco at Chicago - are you kidding me - this is what would have competed with game 7 of the world series and halloween? Geez, good thing you only have halloween and 500 other networks to worry about. hmmm - let's go with CHI

Miami at N.Y. Jets - no matter how bad Miami is, the games between these two are usually fanastic especially back in the Testaverde days - let's go with JETS



No comments: