Saturday, October 02, 2004

Weekly picks

Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
Hmmm, don't know what happened to Cincy last week. Maybe they got it together. I am going for the upset.
CIN

Indianapolis at Jacksonville,
As always, I have to root for my team. I am a little concerned about the pass defense, let's face it IND has one of the best Offenses in the league. If Jax can keep Manning in check , they may have a chance.

JAX

New England at Buffalo,
Hate to say it, but New England.... Is it just me or do they have a really easy schedule?

N.Y. Giants at Green Bay,
This is a tough one. I have been a little impressed, and by impressed, I mean surprised at the NY Giants. But they are in Green Bay.

GB

Oakland at Houston
Huh? One I definitely won't be watching.... let's go with ummm... Oakland


Philadelphia at Chicago,
Good game here. I think this will be a good match up. Maybe Philly's toughest challenge yet. But I think they will prevail.

PHI

Washington at Cleveland - geez, I am going out on a limb and saying the Skins get the victory here. It is tough call for sure, because ordinarily I would pick the Browns, but I have too many friends who are Skins fans :) and part of me hopes they win. They actually have the makings of a decent team, if they would just stop beating themselves.

Atlanta at Carolina - WOW! Good one. I want to check this one out. I want the Falcons to win, but I think CAR comes out on top.

New Orleans at Arizona - N.O.

Denver at Tampa Bay - hmmm, Denver

N.Y. Jets at Miami, NYJ

Tennessee at San Diego, - well I hate Tennessee more than I can say, as much as I would like for them to lose, I think their defense will keep San Diego in check. So I am begrudgingly picking TENN

St. Louis at San Francisco - ummm I don't know. Let's go with STL

Kansas City at Baltimore - this is painful to say, but less painful since I didn't spend $300 bucks on tickets. Baltimore will win - there is no chance of KC winning without defense....

No comments: