Are You Kidding Me?
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(41)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(7)
►
2006
(43)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(22)
►
2005
(199)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(27)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(26)
▼
2004
(133)
►
December
(34)
►
November
(30)
▼
October
(30)
My Civic Duty
And You Are?
Unexpected Surprise
Weekly picks
A little nervous
Punked Again 2
Cycle of Love
Have Mercy
Punked Again
Sweep, Sweep!
Vive La Red Sox!
Star Dish
Condescending Men
Weekly picks
Welcome to the 21st Century!
Eyes of the Heart
My Best Friend
Time to Live
Just Friends
What's In It For Me?
Weekly picks
The Post Office and Me
Time for Change
The Joy of Being Thirty and.... Looking Much Younger
Pull up to my Bumper
Weekly picks
Help, My Car, My Car!
I Am American Dammit!
e-harmony part 2
Weekly picks
►
September
(23)
►
August
(16)
About Me
MsJ
I like living. My favorite sport is football to watch, softball to play. I love shopping, clothes espcially, but can shop anywhere! I also love music -many different kinds.
View my complete profile
Saturday, October 30, 2004
Sweep, Sweep!
Congrats to the BOSTON RED SOX. What a great series! I knew if you could just beat the Yankees, the rest was a formality. I was so happy, I cried ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment