Saturday, October 30, 2004

Have Mercy

Upon first glance, I thought he was cute. Then a few days went by without me seeing him, though I did think about him - a lot more than I usually would in these situations. Good lord, after seeing him yesterday... what a beautiful man. Thank you KG for bringing him to me. That smile, that hair.... not a crush, just admiration - a lot of admiration. I will do my part to make sure our paths cross again. And I will throw the girly shyness out the window (ok I am dreaming on that part) but I will do my best to not sound or act like an idiot....

Let's be honest, I haven't really completely gotten over the 7 year itch. I will probably always love him, but you know, we aren't together, so I am definitely looking and if something happens, well we'll see.

No comments: