Can I get more than half right this week? Geez. This week will be rough for me, because my 2 favorite teams are playing each other and they both desparately need to win.... I just hope it is a good game on both sides.
Carolina at Philadelphia: This will be a good one, I am going with Philly. Carolina's offense is suspect.
Cincinnati at Cleveland - Geez who knows? Let's go with Cinn
Green Bay at Detroit - Seems Detroit plays better on the road, but what the heck, I am going with them anyway?
Houston at Tennessee - Could they both lose? Arrggh. Well, I will go with the underdog - Go Houston
Kansas City at Jacksonville - Wow, my 2 teams. But as always, I am going for Jax.
Miami at Buffalo - Could Miami win one? Hmmm, maybe - but I don't think it will be today. Please take Ricky back and trade him and get some good draft picks or something. BUF
San Diego at Atlanta - San Diego has been winning - impressively. Hmmm - let's get on the SD bandwagon.
Seattle at New England - Seattle last week I knew you were my hope of the team that would stop this ridiculous NE streak. But after you let StL come back and push it to OT in 6 minutes and then win.... I mean how is that even possible. Weren't they down about 17 points? I hope you have learned to play the entire game.... SEA
San Francisco at N.Y. Jets - going with the NYJ
Washington at Chicago - I am trying not to give up on the Skins, but they just seem to find ways to beat themselves. They started off strong last week and then.....the offense lost it for them. Hmmm, going with the Bears.
Denver at Oakland - who knows - OAK
Pittsburgh at Dallas - potentially a very good game. I really like the rookie QB for Pitt and they got a running game back in Deuce. Still not a Cowher fan, but I think they will win. PITT
Minnesota at New Orleans - MINN
Tampa Bay at St. Louis - STL
Sunday, October 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment