Thursday, October 14, 2004

Time for Change

Today I suffered from one of the all time worst hair days in recent history. And what makes it worse is I didn't have the good sense to wear a hat. Because I am a little under the weather, I really had no business being out today, anyway, but I couldn't stand being in the house another moment, so it was off ---- to find a couple of sweaters. I didn't realize that my hair was a mess until I was already out and about. The front looked fine, but apparently I forgot about the back and it was a hot mess.... and I didn't even have a ponytail holder to save me! How embarrassing. So now, I must get it cut to save myself from any future embarassment.


What is it with sweaters this season? Why are so many off the shoulder? Arrrggghhh. Do I really have to explain why that makes no sense. And why are some paper thin? Yes, they are cute, but the functionality is lost. In addition, I don't really do turtlenecks. And of course they were everywhere. Because I have such a short neck, turtlenecks make me appear to not have a neck at all, and that is just not cute. So I am on the look out for cute, functional v-necks, scoopnecks and possible mock turtle stlyes. No horizontal stripes, nothing super long. Banana Republic had some nice stuff, but I am on a budget...so that was out.

The quest continues.


No comments: