What a huge waste of time, time that I needed to sleep, to edit, to do anything but waste gas and energy. Have you no consideration for other people's time? It's bad enough you aren't paying me, but to waste my time on top of it. But guess what - that's over now. You may not ever learn to start on time, but it won't be my time that is wasted. You can be angry, you can be whatever you want to be - I don't care. It's obvious you have no regard for my feelings, so why should I care about yours? Today is the last day that will occur, so please don't ask for any more favors. In honor of myself, I will not continue a one-sided relationship.
The next time I do something for someone and they are late, they will be paying me.
Peace
Saturday, October 30, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment