TACKY, TACKY, TACKY! How tacky is it to plan a wedding and demand that service providers PAY you to have the privilege of working on your wedding? Not to mention that you could well afford to pay for your wedding yourself?
Star, Star, Star - I don't know how you got to where you are - but girl you are a mess. It's one thing to ask for free services (which is rough, since you already got oodles of money) It's is quite another to demand payment for bragging rights. You ain't all that.
I am happy for you that you are finally getting married. Though I hear speculation that your husband to be is gay....another story - maybe you can later ink a book deal about it and ask the writer to pay you for the story....
I know that being famous has its privileges and you can probably get most things just because of name recognition, but seriously.... you may even get people to go along with this insanity, but I ask you - have you no shame?
I could go on - but it would all be superficial disses on your appearance, lack of character, and etc. Hatorade on streroids....
Wednesday, October 27, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment