Geez, just when I write the Skins off, they go and win one! This will be a fun week. Darn you CBS for not showing a 1:00 game here..... I am all about the AFC.... This is an interesting week!
Atlanta at Kansas City - WOW - this week I can cheer for the Chiefs again. Play some defense, guys - ATL is tough - this is a heart pick - KC
Buffalo at Baltimore - What a boring game! Can Buffalo make it two in a row? Kinda doubt it, but what the heck! BUF
Chicago at Tampa Bay, - uh hmmm Chicago had no QB and TB sucks.... uh TB
Detroit at N.Y. Giants - I am on the Coughlin train NYG
Jacksonville at Indianapolis - Ya know I got to go for my homies - playing IND with their offense, but only Jax and the Pats held IND to 24 pts all year. Do that again and put up a few more and you get a W. Go Jags!
Philadelphia at Cleveland - Is there really any question? I know there is no such thing, but Philly looks unstoppable right now. PHI
San Diego at Carolina - Carolina has been looking rough lately - SD
St. Louis at Miami - STL
Tennessee at Minnesota - Well, I never root for Tennessee, but I really do think MINN will win. If Dante doesn't fumble, they will win BIG.
N.Y. Jets at New England - for crying out loud, can somebody please beat New England - I don't dig the PATS like I dig the Red Sox... Strangely, NE doesn't look as unbeatable as Philly does. Philly has been walloping people, NE barely wins... NYJ please.
Dallas at Green Bay - go Cowboys - you are long overdue for a win.
New Orleans at Oakland - tough choice.... N.O.
Seattle at Arizona - Seattle
Denver at Cincinnati - ahhh another boring game - well at least it won't get in the way of my work Monday night! let's go with.... DEN
Sunday, October 24, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment