Saturday, November 20, 2004

Stop Blocking

is really a message to myself, since I am the biggest obstacle between me and someone I find to be pretty interesting.... I have his number, yet I can 't bring myself to call him. What good reason do I have to call him? I mean I really just want to talk and get to know him better.... I guess I am ol school and I think that the man is supposed to call and if he doesn't, then it is because he doesn't want to. That seems to be generally true, except I never gave him my phone number. He gave me his....and I haven't used it yet, and now it seems awkward. Maybe he thinks I don't like him - maybe he thinks I like him and he is not ready for that.... maybe I am overanalyzing and I should just call....

But I can't - yet. I hate that I didn't see him yesterday. He brightens my day. Ok, maybe I will call - nah, I can't.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have told you about this before. Get out of your box! Guess what sometimes old school doesn't work! Be brave and just do it! You are not a coward, so stop hiding behind rules that don't really count anymore!
M

Me said...

Woman...you better CALL HIM!!
If you dont...I will and pretend I am you...set up a date and make you come meet "me" for a drink...etc etc....just do it! this is no time to be shy!

Me said...

Woman...you better CALL HIM!!
If you dont...I will and pretend I am you...set up a date and make you come meet "me" for a drink...etc etc....just do it! this is no time to be shy!

DTBB