You are a horrible, miserable excuse for a human being. You are a snake and I hope all the dirt you do comes back to you 10-fold. The man made a simple mistake and it is completely unbelievable (and unacceptable) that you blew it out of proportion the way you did. There is no way that mistake cost you a whole day's worth of work. Heck, I helped clean it up, no thanks to you. There was no reason for the inflammatory email that you displayed so that more people could see than necessary. You didn't have to take it there. Perhaps, you could have addressed the person directly or said that to just the people involved. (not that I even agreed with what you said). I am willing to bet you can't take the direct approach because you are a coward, and you might find that you too might be at fault.
I guess your specialty is just writing nasty emails and assigning blame. All you do is complain - nothing is ever your fault. Somehow, I had it my head that we are all human beings, and sometimes humans make mistakes.... But apparently you don't make mistakes, and by definition, you are not human. Perhaps you should not live among mere mortals.....
I would feel sorry for you because obviously you are an unhappy person, but I can't because you are trying to destroy other peoples' reputation and that is appalling. I have a need to defend the defenseless and I will go toe to toe with you any day. Oh an by the way, if you try that crap with me, be ready for a confrontation, because I will embarrass you. You simplistic, petty canine! I know you like to try your crap during the day, when I am not there, but I will get you.
Go be miserable by yourself.
Wednesday, November 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment