You really gave me quite a scare today. I like it interesting, but that was ridiculous. Please don't do that again. Allowing the same guy to run a punt back for a touchdown twice in the 4th quarter is hard to swallow. The idea that they could have won that game as terrible as they played based on two lousy special teams play is a bit too much for a die hard fan. Especially after the defense and offense worked so hard to win. I am glad you came out strong in overtime. Thank goodness you didn't have to punt.
On a different note, what in the world is wrong with the Jets? Why in the world would you run the ball and kick a field goal for overtime. At least try for a pass - Quincy is a decent quarterback - heck it wouldn't have cost you that much time and you could have scored a touchdown. What happened to playing to win?
Who knew the Giants would lost to Arizona or KC to New Orleans? Or that Carolina could score 37 points in one game? Or even better that the Bears could beat Tennessee?
Congrats to Serena for making it to the WTA finals - it should be a great re-match with Sharapova. I couldn't understand the dress selection girlfriend, but I still have a lotta love for ya.
Sunday, November 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment