Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Pimp My Ride

I love that show! I know my car would never be selected, since it is not completely jacked up, can you hook a sista up with a CD player?

I can't take it anymore. Leaving my musical choices in the hands of a few radio stations. I swear if I hear My Goodies, Hobostank, Counting Crows, Maroon 5, John Mayer, Lean Back, and that wretched Eminem song again..... oh and let's not forget My Boo and the new Destiny's Child joint.

How torturous to know that you are going to hear these songs/artists no matter what time of day you travel! The same songs - they do switch up the John Mayer songs which is a little refreshing, but now the hot song is "Daughters", which is not a bad song, but do I have to hear it 3 times in a thirty minute time period....a bit much!

Fortunately last night I wandered by the smooth jazz station and they happened to be playing the Isley Brothers - ahhhh good times.... Summer Breeze... nice. But how often will I get that lucky?

Can't they switch it up a bit? I don't even know who does what song, but my goodness - I hear 'she will be loved' and oh my god if I hear another white girl voice I am going to scream. Give me a break - Avril Lavigne - grates my nerves, but the worst is that song by Ashlee Simpson - don't even know the name of it - but arrrghhh! Don't even get me started on Britney.

I like some white girls, but not the really the ones listed above. OK rumor has it that Mariah Carey is broke.... how is that possible? Seriously, how is that possible? Probably just a rumor, but the mere thought of that is mind blowing.

"Mariah doesn't have a lot of cash left. She got about $16 million after taxes, but went through a lot of it," a "source" claims in the paper. "She has a hairdresser and make-up artist who she keeps on a regular basis and they cost $7,200 a day. She won't leave home without getting her hair and make-up done." - taken from EUR

$7,200 a day? I obviously chose the wrong business. That's about $2,628,000 a year, just for hair and makeup. That is about $3600 a day for each.... hmmm, yeah that is a lot of money. I could do thangs :)

Bottom line, I gonna have to break down and get a CD player in the ride. Maybe that will be my Christmas present. (Since I have already decided, my birthday prsent will be a hot stone massage). I can't wait - only about 3 more weeks.

No comments: