I am officially in mourning. I mourn for all the intelligent people who wanted change in this country. All the people who actually love America's values and freedom. All those who can look past their own personal morals and see the big picture. It is truly a sad day. The evil idiots have taken over for 4 more years. When will this end?
It was only a few years ago that I considered myself American - and yet now I am ashamed, I don't want to be lumped in with all the rampant stupidity that is plaguing ths country, particularly in the South and in Middle America.
I am so confused. How can such a small segment of the population be placed in the crossfire of an election? Is gay marriage really so big that it overshadows PEACE, jobs, healthcare, the environment etc, etc.
Bush hasn't proven that he can fight terrorism. Osama is still chilling and now he has alienated most of the world with his bogus war against Iraq. And heck, the terrorist didn't attack Middle Ameirca or the South - they attacked US! MD, DC, NY and would like to attack CA if they could. We all voted for KERRY!
It's sickening to think that the evangelicals could run the country. You idiots, Bush is not a Christian. He is evil. He is ushering in the end time and yes, I know the Second Coming of Christ, but if you recall those aren't exactly the best of times.
You were bought by your own self-righteousness, willing to give up everything this country stands for, because you are too stupid to read or better yet, judge Bush by his actions rather than his lies.
So he gave the churches a little money for your private schools and your little charities. He bought you and then eggs you on with his divisive platforms. You were just pawns in his scheme to steal all he can, destroy all he can and take us back to the dark ages. I am so ashamed of you - particularly you black churches. What a tragedy.
I am just sick.
Wednesday, November 03, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment