Sunday, November 21, 2004

Manipulator of Men?

Moi? What is that supposed to mean? I could tell you didn't mean that in a good way. How could you of all people say that about me? Mr. Disappearing Act? You come in and out of my life without notice, and you have the nerve to say that about me? I obviously am not very good at manipulation, because I can't get you to a daggone thing I want you to do - like have a decent conversation with me, without your condescension and most importantly stop comparing me to your ex. I am not her.

I have not manipulated you in any way. Because to be quite honest, I don't need you. I am strong, and amazingly I manage support myself without you. Fortunately, I have real friends who are there for me....

I am not pressuring you or guilting you into doing anything for me. It's funny that you would call me manipulative - you, who hasn't given me anything except empty promises.... And there are men who have done some of the most amazing things for me, who have never said anything like that. Did you ever consider that I am just a nice person?

Have you seen me in action with men? It is quite amazing to see.... but that's another story.

No comments: