Thursday, November 11, 2004

Mango Madness!

I call myself trying to be cute today and I was... for all of about 20 minutes. I stopped at Jamba Juice to get my fru fru drink (my term for non-essential fruity type drinks) and the lid wasn't on good. I didn't notice that of course, until I was getting into my car and it popped out along with mango smoothie all over the front of my sweater, skirt, pantyhose, shoes, car..... And of course by then, I was around the corner from work, so I couldn't turn around and go home. So here I am with these huge spots all over me and of course quite a few people noticed. Arrrghhh. Fortunately, my skirt looked ok, but the sweater had a huge wet spot dead center. Almost like I had a different kind of accident.

Will the madness ever end? Can a sista get it together? How can I find true love with mango all over me? - ok a little over the top, but you know what I mean.

But good for me, I didn't curse.

BTW, I am making a conscious effort to control the potty mouth. So I am going to try to not curse for a week straight.....

No comments: