Sunday, November 28, 2004

Weekly picks

Indianapolis 41, Detroit 9
Dallas 21, Chicago 7

While I didn't pick these ahead of time, undoubtedly I would have picked the winners. I thought it would be much close particalarly for the second game, but the outcome still would in my mind have been the same.


Cleveland at Cincinnati, - CINN
Jacksonville at Minnesota - JAX
Philadelphia at N.Y. Giants - PHI, if they were still starting Warner, I might would pick NYG, but since they aren't....
San Diego at Kansas City - I hate to say it....SD
Tampa Bay at Carolina - TB
Tennessee at Houston - HOU
Washington at Pittsburgh - PITT
New Orleans at Atlanta - ATL
Baltimore at New England - NE
Buffalo at Seattle - SEA
Miami at San Francisco - SF
N.Y. Jets at Arizona - NYJ
Oakland at Denver - DEN
St. Louis at Green Bay - GB

No comments: