I am so through with Marc Bouwer. How could he be so cold to tell Cassie that her hips and thighs were too big. The girl already has an eating disorder. You jerk. I think she looks fine, but it was obvious she didn't want to be there. I couldn't understand that. What in the world is in Oklahoma. I mean, I know family and all, but she could still visit....
They were hard on my girl Toccara too. I really like her - she is a beautiful woman. I know she is plus-sized, but her walk and confidence make her runway material for sure. She was a little upset that they didn't have clothes in her size at one of the photoshoots and she kinda got into with the designer after she got pinched. I can understand her frustration.
But the one who irritates me the most is the judge - Janice... now all of sudden Toccara is too big. Janice has always rubbed me the wrong way - not like Simon (because I usually agree with him) She is rude sometime for no reason....
Ann looked good this week and Ya-Ya worked it too :)
Saturday, November 06, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment