I got my hair cut a couple of weeks ago and I haven't really gotten used to it yet. I miss my hair (a little). I get a lot of compliments on the new do, but I don't have the safety net of my ponytail for those bad hair days. I must say I was getting out of hand with the ponytails - its pretty bad for someone my age to wear ponytails all the time....
Last month I bought a pair of black paisley pants. I loved them at the store, but when I got home, not so much. SO they hung in my closet....and I decided I would take them back, but I couldn't find the receipt. I serached high and low and no luck. So I resigned myself to the fact that I would have to keep them. I finally wore them yesterday and I got a lot of compliments (surprisingly)...
Are people just being nice? Maybe it is all one big mean joke or maybe I am just tripping.
Tuesday, November 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment