Yes this is another rant.
The subject: Nasty Tail Girls
The motivation: My trip to the gym this evening.
How is it possible for a grown woman (or a child anyone out of diapers for that matter) to be so nasty. Aside from my general irritation with not cleaning up the sprinkle after the tinkle, this by far was worse. Someone left a soiled towel on the hip abductor machine today. I am not sure what it was soiled with - it appeared to be a mixture of blood and possibly fecal material. I surmised it was a woman because of the blood, but also whoever used it last was only using a resistance of 60 - typically guys can handle a lot more. Could you be more disgusting? How about (well first, not doing that) but how about nicely throwing the towel away. It was so gross, they probably didn't want to touch it either. I managed to pick it up with another towel and dispose of it, then I disinfected the area. The sight of it still lingers in my mind, because it defies my understanding that someone could be soooo nasty.
This of course got me to thinking of a lot of the nasty tail things some women do.
Like some women drop their dirty underwear on the floor of the locker room. Nobody wants to see that - especially after you have worked out. I would never put my underwear clean or dirty on the floor of some public place....
How about making sure you flush especially during that special time, nobody wants to see that. Is there a shortage of water that makes it impossible to flush - would it exert too much energy to press the handle.
And how about washing your hands after going to the toilet - novel concept, but it could work. It's nasty tail people which makes me have to take an extra paper towel to open the door with - thereby using up another part of a tree that could be used for a better purpose.
What are these people learning at home? I just can't understand the behavior. I know most public places have a cleaning service, but dang. That is just ridiculous. Enough of my ranting - I'm just saying...
Monday, January 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Please tell me where you work out, so I can make sure NEVER to go there.
Post a Comment