I have been thinking about it and I am not so sure jumping ship right now is the best option for me. Practically, it would probably be ok - but I think that is a move based on fear rather than a move I really would like to make.
Let's be honest, my heart isn't in it. It could possibly be an increase monetarily, but I am not sure that would even be worth it. The committment to another year of this....I just don't know if I can do it - even if it is at another facility. It would be more of the same.
I think I just want any movement on my part to be on my own terms and more importantly I don't just want another job - I want to do something that provides more than every other week for me.
The best part about the job I have now is the interaction with a variety of clients. I admit, I am not thrilled with the organizational changes, particularly about my supervisor. It is still really hard to walk in and see him sitting in that office.
I have a lot of thinking to do.
Saturday, January 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment