I am so proud of myself. Today I acted on faith rather than fear. When offered a less than appetizing shot at stability, I chose to be still. I chose to believe that something better is ahead for me. It's one thing for me to know that deep down, but it's quite another for me to verbalize it - to act on it.
I spoke from the heart. I didn't lie to myself or to the person who was on the other side of the conversation. I was honest about what I want and need and it felt so good. It was like it was my official declaration to the universe. It was liberating.
I promised myself that this year I work towards moving away from project management. The truth is, I don't like it very much - at least not from what I have experienced so far. It is more like problem management.... I am good at it, but it is a just a pit stop.
I will admit with all the changes at my company, the offer was tempting - but I am feeling a little burned out right now, so a little stability in the short term is not what is best in the long term.
I have always believed that God put me here for so much more, now I am starting to act on that.
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so proud of you!
Wow, good for you! I don't know you but I do know how hard it is to step out in faith. I tell myself fear isn't real (fear=false evidence appearing real) yet at times it can look and feel so very real. Congrats!
Post a Comment