Saturday, January 28, 2006
Bart Simpsoned
I got Bart Simpsoned at work Friday. It was really quite humorous. We have a paging system at work and occasionally I have to answer phones (which I despise). I am in the middle of writing an email and various other fires and I get a call. Yes, I hve a colleague visiting today - Can you please page her? Her name is Anita Nujob. In my head I am thinking what in the world kind of name is that? So I paged her. Normally we page a person twice, so as I was saying it the second time, I hear it what I am actually saying....and then I hear laughter. Then of course someone says, please repeat the page...more laughter. Of course by then, I got it and was only slightly embarrassed. That was pretty funny (and there is probably more truth than I would admit). It was a good way to end the workday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
TOO FUNNY! She's been here at my job as well as of late!
Post a Comment