Are You Kidding Me?
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(41)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(7)
►
2006
(43)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(22)
▼
2005
(199)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(18)
▼
March
(27)
Ignorance is Bliss?
Body Conscious
On Second Thought
Betcha Didn't Know....
Welcome to the 21st Century
The Dealbreaker
Daughters
Common Sense
Rent
Trauma in the D.R. (Dressing Room)
Indecision
The N Word
Thanks Again
Little Things (part 2)
Hmmmm
The Little Things
The Truth Shall....
Whose Is It?
The Other Side of the World
Diary of a Mad Black Woman
Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?
Primetime
What's In It For Me?
Don't "Should" on Me
Get Out of My Face
The Real Deal
Trapped
►
February
(18)
►
January
(26)
►
2004
(133)
►
December
(34)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(16)
About Me
MsJ
I like living. My favorite sport is football to watch, softball to play. I love shopping, clothes espcially, but can shop anywhere! I also love music -many different kinds.
View my complete profile
Thursday, March 10, 2005
The Little Things
Its funny how the little things can make your day. I had a great hair day, hence a good day :)
1 comment:
N'j
said...
You are TOO funny! But I know what it's like to cherish those good hair days ;-)
8:18 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are TOO funny! But I know what it's like to cherish those good hair days ;-)
Post a Comment