Saturday, March 19, 2005
Indecision
I am ready. I can feel it. But I just can't decide what I want to do. I have so many ideas, and yet I just can't pick one. I haven't been this indecisive in a long time. I guess I need to do a pros and cons thing. I am deciding what I want script I want to write next. I am deciding between a family type flick (feature length), a college themed dramatic series (of which I would be writing the pilot and hopefully developing more scripts); ambitious, I know. I am also considering a documentary or a feature length chick flick. I also have an idea regarding stolen identity - geez, this is why I am confused. I just need to spend a day alone with my thoughts and my pros and cons and figure out what I want to write.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment