I heard this song and thought of you. Remember, it was one of your favorite songs in high school. Everytime I hear it, I think of you and all the memories. We had a lot of fun together. I hate that we lost contact after high school. I often wonder what you are doing these days. What do your kids look like? Heck, what do you look like? Your hair was always an everchanging adventure (you sure you don't have a little black in ya?) I don't even know how to go about finding you - I am sure you have a new last name by now....
I miss you a lot. I loved your jokes and the funny way you laughed. I loved how we used to giggle for hours on end about...everything. I felt at home with you. I hope our paths cross once again.
Whatcha doin' baby?
Sunday, March 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment