This week has changed my life. I sucked it up and got an IPOD. I even had it engraved: Ms J's Pod - Must Be the Music. I am so thrilled. What is even more exciting is that I can hook it up to my car stereo and I no longer have to be sujected to Britney Spears and J-Lo. I can play whatever music I want - anytime I want! How liberating!
Music is such a huge part of my life. It helps give me that extra push at the gym, or offers a little insight, allows me to have the best pity parties, or helps me get my groove on. I have something for every mood. I have been loading everything from gospel to hard rock to jazz. I think the hardest thing for me is creating a playlist, because my taste is so diverse, I can go from one extreme to the next in mere moments. But that's half the fun.
Friday, March 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment