Thursday, March 03, 2005

Get Out of My Face

Thank you once again for putting me in the enviable position to where I am damned if I do, damned if I don't. I want nothing to do with you, yet you keep coming back. I have been trying to keep my distance, yet there you are cheesing in my face. Arrgghh, you bring out the worst in my personality. I am working towards indifference, so that you will not affect me so, but I am not there yet. The thought of you fills my brain with expletives.

On a different note, I am going to get my first mammogram shortly. I am a little nervous about it especially after my doctor explained the process to me. It sounds quite painful. I am a little young, but I am in a high risk category and I have been having a little bit of tenderness. I think this is more for my peace of mind, but the thought of the experience is a little daunting. It could be that my hormones are just acting up again.....

No comments: