How silly I can be, especially when I establish a level of comfort with a person. The shell comes off and...and I let go of my defenses.
I don't know why I have tried to hide that side of me from you all this time. I felt myself loosening up, but then you had that funny little blond joke and then the refrain, that maybe I took a little personally. Now subconsciously, I feel an underlying pressure to prove to you that I am not ditzy. I don't like the idea of having to prove anything, particularly on a personal level.
I just haven't found a comfort zone with you yet and that's ok. Maybe I feel like I am not good enough for you, maybe I feel like you are judging me. I don't know what it is....
But you may not be ready for Ms. J unleashed anyway. I am playful, competitive, and I tend to sing and dance a lot. I don't sing or dance well...I even make up silly songs.
Saturday, March 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment