Dr. Phil said something along these lines: Insanity is defined by repeating the same behaviour and expecting different results. I have come to terms with my insanity and on the path to recovery.
But you, you seem convinced that your way will work. It hasn't worked so far, so why do you keep trying the same thing? Do you think I changed my mind? Maybe you think I forgot? Do you think your charm will somehow yield a different result?
I wonder, does something get lost in the translation? Just because I am not screaming and yelling does not mean that I am any less passionate. What does it take to get through to you? I thought you were reasonably intelligent. What goes through your head, when you conjure up these pathetic inquiries? It is not impresive, inspiring or of any interest to me. Are you capable of LISTENING and UNDERSTANDING English?
I have never been shy about expressing my feelings, but it seems that the only way to get through to you is to show you. Words apparently are not enough.
So we are at a stalemate. I am fine with that. I will not compromise one bit. Respect and honor come before all. It always has and it always will be that way for me. Anything else is a dealbreaker. Don't you get it?
Song: "It's My Life", No Doubt ( I like their version best)
Wednesday, September 08, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment