Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Running on Empty

I am so exhausted. Got off close to 2am. Got home around 2:30, up at at 8:30 and it is just Tuesday! It is officially 4th quarter. I can tell by the workload. I am glad they hired another person. I can't wait until she is trained, so I can pass some stuff to her. She will be doing all the stuff that I hate doing ( I hate it because I really wasn't hired to do that) It's a lot of paperwork stuff, and just so not even close to what I want to be doing, so I am glad she is there. As a matter of fact, that is my least favorite part of my duties. It makes me always question my existence. It reminds me of when I was a little girl and I wanted to help my mom grade papers, except for now I have no interest in papers of any kind. I think it is the stapling that drives me to insanity. The filing is not so horrible. I said all that to say in a couple of weeks, I will be done with that!

I hope I can get a new desk - or how about a real desk. I have nowhere to file anything, so things are just on my clipboard in no particular order. Things are just shoved into these stackable bins in no order, because I barely have room to get to them.... arrgghhh.

What a great career move....

No comments: