Saturday, September 25, 2004

It wasn't meant to be today

So, I was supposed to do my all favorite past time today with a couple of co-workers, but because we got off work so late last night, we couldn't do it. Last night was wacky, but it comes with the territory. So I decided I would go ahead and do it anyway. So just as I made it to the mall, I got a call from a friend and I had to go pick up gear immediately for a presentation tomorrow. I have been working on that all day and soon the malls will be closed. So perhaps I am not meant to have the sweaters I was on the hunt for.....

Hmmm, is it wrong to have a little buyer's remorse and take stuff back? I noticed that I have been doing that lately. Like I bought this entire outfit and for some reason it looked a lot better in the store, than it did at home. (maybe the lighting and the music in the store made me feel like a superstar). Anyway, after trying it on a couple of times at home, I just wasn't feeling it, so I never actually wore the thing. It just sat in my closet, in hopes that I might change my mind and wear it. But I never did, so I took it back.

Oh, and why do you need a driver's license to take stuff back? They don't ask for one when you purchase something (unless you are writing a check or something). It mainly irritated me because my license was in the car, and I had to go all the way back to the car to get it..... arrrggghhh - good exercise though :)

Well, it's back to work.

No comments: