Monday, September 13, 2004

I luv NYC

I am so glad I spent the weekend with friends in NYC. It was such a blast. I had no idea how much I needed to get away - it was perfect. NYC is so overstimulating - always something interesting going on - it's fabulous. We stayed at an awesome hotel in Midtown and their breakfast rocks. Did some shopping and finally a happy hour, a little clubbing, more shopping a carriage ride through central park, oh did I mention shopping? We also went to a cool house party and I learned about the fascinating concept of a twinkie. Who knew? We saw a wedding which was cool - we looked like "those touristers" but there were a lot of onlookers. The Open was fun, really glad I went - of course I woud have liked for it to go to 3 sets, but what can you do? I was hoping to Lindsey and Serena, but it was still all good. Went a street fair near times square and and there was an international festival right in front of our hotel. I must go back there. I am so glad that everyone agreed to go - it was a nice bonding experience.

No comments: