Tuesday, September 21, 2004

TMQ

Tuesday Morning QB

Overall, not bad for the second week. 11-5. I was sure the Skins would be able to handle the Giants, but they really beat themselves. I thought Pittsburgh could at least beat Baltimore, since B-more's O is less than explosive, but I guess I overestimated Pittsburgh. Thank you Jacksonville for playing good defense. KC could take some lessons from you. If you can get past Tennessee this week, I will feel really good about this season. Dante, I know I picked Philly to win, but I thought it would be much closer. If you could just chill on the fumbles, you would be all good.

That being said, here are my picks for this week.


Sunday, Sept. 26

Arizona at Atlanta, 1:00 ATL Vick looked good last week.

Baltimore at Cincinnati, 1:00 CIN Still haven't bought Baltimore's hype. I am going for Marvin.

Philadelphia at Detroit, 1:00 PHI I think Lions come out with an L. It may just be Philly's year this year finally. Good team, lousy fans.

Houston at Kansas City, 1:00 KC (please, you are really starting to worry me, play a little D)

Pittsburgh at Miami, 1:00 MIA (ok, Miami has no offense, but a helluva defense. Pitt is suspect on both sides of the ball)

Chicago at Minnesota, 1:00 MINN (tough call - I really don't know, but I am going to give MINN a chance since they are at home)

Cleveland at N.Y. Giants, 1:00 CLE (7 turnovers and still only won by 6 pts, hmmm go Browns)
New Orleans at St. Louis, 1:00 STL

Jacksonville at Tennessee, 1:00 JAX (all logic would say go for TENN, but I never will. I love my Jags too much)

San Diego at Denver, 4:05 DEN I don't know what happened to SD, they had one year where they looked promising, in fact every team in their division was tough that year, but they apparently need some re-building.

Green Bay at Indianapolis, 4:15 IND It would be kinda cool in IND lost and Jax won, but I am not betting on it. I think IND has the goods to beat GB hands down.

San Francisco at Seattle, 4:15 SF I am not to familiar with either team anymore. I know some of the players, but all in all this is a stab in the dark.

Tampa Bay at Oakland, 8:30 OAK (I don't think there will be a superbowl repeat!) It will be interesting to see how Sapp does in this game.

Monday, Sept. 27
Dallas at Washington, 9:00 DAL The skins haven't convinced me fully that this curse is broken. I hope they can break it and make this a bona fide rivalry again, but I will take the odds on this one.

No comments: