It has been a pretty uneventful weekend. Just the way I needed it to be. Ordinarily, I would be stir crazy by now. But I have been running around so much, this is a welcome change. It was ambitious of me to think I was going to complete this laundry list of things during the holiday. All I have really done is watch TV, sleep, eat and watch more TV and go to the gym. Part of me feels a little guilty, because I really have a lot to do. But I am just so tired. I feel like my body wants to make up for weeks of lost sleep. On tap for tonight, a Blockbuster evening - 13 going on 30 and Office Space. Should be great.
Maybe I will aim for getting some of my chores out of the way tomorrow.
Sunday, September 05, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment