So it has been awhile since I wrote. Between work and moving, I have barely had time for anything else.
Moving to the city was so worth it! My commute went from 1.25 hours to about 20 minutes. I, now officially have taxation without representation. I suspect that that was the case even before I moved to the District, but I digress.
I also now have a roommate. We are actually good friends - I hope we stay that way. I really didn't want a roommate, but if I had to have one, I am glad it is someone I know.
I must admit that a couple of days before I moved in, I walked around my old place half naked - just because I could. It's not even something I normally do, I just felt compelled to do it since I won't be able to in a long while. Probably a little weird, but I am ok with it.
I love DC so far. I admit I am still looking for the Target - I am, afterall, a surburbanite.
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Walking around naked! Girl, I'm going to be naked every minute that I'm home until Shorty gets back!
Post a Comment