Today I became one of the people I swore I would never be. I am a victim - a victim of fashion. Today I wore my new pair of mid-rise jeans. I even did the booty check before I left home - just to make sure I wasn't exposed. What I forgot to do was check the booty while sitting. I thought nothing of it until I chatting away with a male co-worker who casually informed me that I needed to cover up - although he did think the tiger prints were nice. How embarassing! My shirt of course rose up when I sat down and my jeans revealed my underwear (at least I wasn't wearing granny panties). I am actually glad he told me about it since he was the first person I spoke to today. I ended up wearing my jean jacket all day so I could avoid giving everyone a peep show.
When will this trend end?
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I always wear the bikini low ride drawz when I wear those low rise pants/shorts. I forget sometimes that I have a tattoo back there, but some random co-worker who never thought I would have one points it out and asks me what it means. I'm not sure the trend is going to end any time soon, but it does make for interesting conversation about things we don't normally discuss (tiger drawz & tattoos...that's the new water cooler talk!)
Post a Comment