Sunday, August 21, 2005

5.7 Days Left

Until I am at the beach. I am so looking forward to R&R weekend. I think I should have one every quarter.

This time I am going to VA Beach and it just so happens they are having a Soul Beach Music Festival. I am hoping to get there a little early before the festivities start, so I can have a little bit of sand and sun before everyone else gets there.

It feels so great to NOT have an agenda or itenirary. Just do whatever strikes the fancy or don't do anything at all.

Life is great when you have something to look forward to. Next Year is Martha's Vineyard. I still want to do Niagara Falls and possibly just hang out in Toronto for a little while. I am thinking of trying to plan a ski weekend - I think that would be a blast. Clearly, I live for vacation ;o

No comments: