Are You Kidding Me?
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(41)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(7)
►
2006
(43)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(22)
▼
2005
(199)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(7)
▼
August
(13)
The Love Walk
Low Riders
Fantasy Football
VA Beach
Isn't That Nice?
Photograph
Around the Block
5.7 Days Left
Thank God for AC
Keep it Movin
Needy Need Not Apply
A Little Awkward
MsJ in the City
►
July
(14)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(27)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(26)
►
2004
(133)
►
December
(34)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(16)
About Me
MsJ
I like living. My favorite sport is football to watch, softball to play. I love shopping, clothes espcially, but can shop anywhere! I also love music -many different kinds.
View my complete profile
Sunday, August 21, 2005
Photograph
Can someone take a good picture of me? I need a recent photo - where I am not in a group of 10 of my closest friends ;o
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment