I hate liars. I take that back. I hate bad liars. If you are going to lie, make it a good one - at least I can marvel at your creativity. Please don't tell me a bad lie and then get upset when I don't believe it. That makes me think that you think that I am gullible or just plain stupid.
Please don't tell me I misunderstood. Let's be real. In your own pathethic way, you were trying to ask me out. It's ok - I would ask me out too. You told me I looked "really good" in my outfit and you asked me what kinds of things I liked to do. You then went on to tell me about the things you liked to do (which by the way is of no interest to me) and then you bragged about how great you are (which is of even less interest) then you wanted to know when you could see me (hmmm - the 12th of Neveruary sounds good) You called to ask me out to the movies and dinner and I declined.
I heard you did the same thing to another young lady and then when someone checked you on it, you are going to tell me that I misunderstood. You only wanted to meet me with me regarding business. Interesting - what business could we possibly have to discuss - unless you have mistaken me for some sort of escort.... Furthermore, you went on to tell me that you have a wife and two kids - funny how they never came up at all in that mindnumbing chatter of all the things you like to do.
If in fact, you do have a wife and I hope for her sake that you don't, I feel sorry for her. I saw you hitting on at least 2 other women besides me, but I guess that was just business as well. All of us are just confused - it couldn't possibly be that you are a sleazy no-game having bama. Oh and FYI the next time you ask someone out on the premise of a business arrangement - try asking them out for lunch (you know during business hours)- that way they don't have "misunderstandings" Also try not to undress them with your eyes, it might cut down on all the confusion. Just a little tip.
Sunday, July 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment