Thursday, July 14, 2005
Bad Bra Day
Ever had a bad bra day? What in the world was I thinking when I put that thing on? It is the worst bra ever. I have had it for years and I knew there must have been a reason it was in the back corner of my drawer. It sucks. It's too small and it is itchy and quite frankly I don't know what possessed me to buy it. It doesn't have adjustable straps and it literally mashes them together. So not only did I smaller, I could barely breathe. It just messed up my entire flow for the day. Had it not been for the white shirt I was wearing le brassiere would have been in the trash can. It's not like you can go around all day scratching your chest - that is just not cute and it's not like you can be at work with a white shirt on with no bra - cute, but not professional. So after a long day, a few rain clouds made for what seemed like a longer commute home. I couldn't take it any longer - the bra had to go. I had to resort to the ol under the shirt bra removal techinique right in the middle of traffic. But once I got that thing off, the world seem much better. Before I forget, let me dispose of it, so that I never make that mistake again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment