Friday, July 15, 2005

Check Your Man

Could you please come get your man? I thought you told me you were through with him anyway. I was hoping you meant it. If you were a good girlfriend, I would have to break it down for you. He is an asshole. He shamelessly flirts with me - he is always around which clearly indicates that he has nothing constructive to do. I know you don't trust him because I saw that stunt you pulled earlier. Don't drag me into your drama. Please don't think for one minute that I want him. Hell, I don't even want you to want him.

I can't for the life of me figure out what you see in him. I mean yes he isn't hard on the eye except for that tatoo on his face. What in the world is that about? The tatoo on his face tells me a couple of things - no job or at least not the kind of job that would excite me and questionable common sense. All I can think is that he must be laying some good pipe. But is it really that good?

What would possess you - an educated attractive woman to get involved with a thugged out, smoked out loser like him. He is definitely not my type. I like nice, employed, ambitious men. I am hoping one day you will too.

Godspeed, my sister. Yeah, good luck with that.

No comments: