I don't normally watch the local news because it is generally bad, but it just so happened tonight I tuned in. The first think I learned, I don't want to live in Capital Heights. There seems to be drama there constantly -they spent a good ten minutes just talking about all the crime that has occurred there in the past two days.
But the worst thing I saw was this horrible attack on an 83 year old lady. It was all caught on video tape and I was literally crying as I watched it. She looked like she was going home (during the day) and a guy walked up behind her and confronted her. (there was no audio, so I am not sure what was said), but then he just started punching her, so much so that she fell to the ground and he punched her some more. He snatched a few things and disappeared just as quickly as he appeared.
The lady, affectionately known as "Grandma" is in the hospital. I hope that she pulls through.
It was just so horribly unbelievable, punching a defenseless person that way. She is someone's mother. It was just so vile. It was as if he were punching my mother. I pray to God they catch him and lock him underneath the jail. I hope the inmates give him a taste of his own medicine.
For article, please click on the link below:
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are safe...because you are guided and protected by angels.
Post a Comment