Saturday, May 14, 2005

A Little Hope

I went to a home buyers seminar yesterday sponsored by Bank of America. It was inspiring to know that even though I don't make six figures, I may still be able to buy a house. It seems so unattainable and I have been frustrated about it for awhile. I may not be able to buy my dream house right now, but I may be able to get something.

My dream starter house is a 3 bedroom/2.5 bath townhouse with a finished basement and a deck. Nice size master bedroom, spacious kitchen and at least a 1 car garage. Not sure if I prefer hardwood floors or carpeting - I think I might want a mixture. I could paint and make one room an office and maybe get a roommate. I'd like to have garden tub maybe with a jacuzzi and a separate shower. And I would like an aquarium. Maybe have a bar with a mini kitchen in the basement - party central. I could have cook outs and invite people over for get-togethers. But mainly, it would be mine.

I am working on it slowly but surely. It feels good to dream again.

1 comment:

N'j said...

Hope is a desire for something good with a belief that it is attainable. Your dream is attainable. I encourage you to turn your dream into a goal. A goal is a dream with a deadline. Best wishes my friend!