Monday, May 23, 2005

Indifferent? Not Quite

I am not quite there yet. I am more like out of sight, out of mind and I like it that I don't think about you unless you contact me. Thinking about you almost always puts me in a funk. You seem to take pleasure in stealing my joy. If I am happy that the sun is shining, you would just tell me about the impending storm clouds on the way.

We still have a few loose strings to tie, but for my part, we don't even have to see each other to be finished. I have a bag of your stuff in my trunk - I can drop it off on your porch. You can slide my parking pass under the door. Anything else of mine, you can keep or throw away. I don't care - well unless you have my Outkast and Earth, Wind & Fire CDs which I strongly suspect that you do - I want those back! You can leave those at my door as well, or mail them to me.

The point is, I have no interest in seeing you again. So when you get a minute, please remove me from your email friends list. We are not friends and I don't need updates to how, what or who you are doing. I don't care. And remember I am not Motel 6, so please do not call me at three in the morning looking for a place to crash. Sleeping with and having to smell your beer breath is not my idea of quality time. Crash with whomever you are spending your time with - you moron.

So no, I am not indifferent. But I am done.

No comments: