Saturday, May 21, 2005

Under My Skin

I just can't seem to get you out of my system. I hate to admit that I still think about you and me. I think about the most random things. I even had a dream (not necesarily about you), but you were there. It was one of those strange dreams too. One where we are inside my apt, but then when we walked outside we were in an entirely different city. We were back home and we were playing stick ball with some of the neighborhood kids. I told you it was random.

You represent a turning point for me. You made me realize that I could move forward - that I could bond with someone else, that I am capable of having that feeling again. I wasn't sure I ever could. As crazy as it was, it was almost like a cleansing experience. Not only that, something about you makes me want more from myself. You inspire me. You inspire me to enjoy life, but most importantly to take care of me.

I don't think it is all you. I just see you at the catalyst for the changes in me and I think the changes are for the better. I can appreciate the good you have brought to my life. My heart is open again. I think I am finally ready.

No comments: