Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Paradoxes

I say I want one thing, but I do something that will yield the opposite result. What is wrong with me? Do I really not want what I claim? I don't think that's it entirely...I think there is still a part of me that is afraid of success or it could be that I haven't developed the discipline to follow through from A-Z especially when I hit a detour. Nothing frustrates me more than detours - I will admit that. I think I have my journey all planned out and then I hit a detour. Consequently, I am not quite sure which way to go. I guess that is where faith and perserverance come into play. God, please be my navigator and open doors that I need to go through to continue on the path to fulfill my destiny. Please don't let my disillusion with roadblocks and detours keep me from handling my business.

No comments: