I found out some very disturbing news last night. My cousin is going to Iraq. I knew all along it was a possibility - I just hoped things would change during the delay. It even appeared for a minute that he might not have to go. He ships out Tuesday. I haven't had the stomach to talk to him because I am afraid I am going to break down and cry. I feel like I should stay positive for his sake. I just hate that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I get it everytime I see the headlines. There's seems to be senseless bloodshed there everyday. And now he has to re-join the fray. Anyone who knows me even a little already knows how I feel about this war and the person who perpetrated it, so I won't even go there right now. But I wonder if God holds liars and warmongers accountable for all the loss of life they cause....
I can only pray that God protects my cousin so that he can come back home to his family.
Sunday, May 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment