Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Second Time Around

My cousin shipped out last night. He will be just NW of Baghdad in about 18 hours. I talked to him yesterday afternoon. He seemed to be handling it pretty well. I guess since this is second time over there, he kinda has an idea of what to expect. He told me that he found out he is having a girl! That is so exciting. She is due in late August. I talked to Mel and Tre and they are both doing well. Tre is so much like my cousin, it's unreal. And it looks like pregnancy is going a lot better for Mel now, at least she is not in and out of the hospital all the time now.

My prayers are with my cousin and I can't wait until we can hang out again. For now, it will be snail mail and email.

No comments: