Thursday, August 19, 2004

Welcome to the World of Blogs

Thanks to Chau and Michelle, I have been inspired once again to enter cyberworld on a new and exciting level. Blogging. First with the IM, now this? Does technology have no limits? I have a hand written journal for my most personal thoughts, but here I can share with everyone my most ridiculous or sane thoughts, observations and experiences.

Speaking of new worlds, my friend NJ bought me a SPA WISH gift certificate from www.spawish.com. All I can say is WOW! It took me 9 months to use it, but WOW. The website has a listing of all their affiliate spas all over that states. I chose Robert Andrew in Gambrills, MD. What a fantastic choice. For the first time in my life, I got a pedicure and a manicure and I must say, now I understand! How absolutely heavenly! I think everyone should experience that at least once.


No comments: